July 21, 2013

Craft Camp – Tues. July 23rd Scrapbook Paper Silhouettes


I know it is very last minute, but if you don’t have any plans join us this Tues at 10:30 at the store in Sandy for our 3rd class of Craft Camp.  We will be making the fun project shown below.
super saturday craft idea - scrapbook silhouettes
I did a test run with my kids and they seriously LOVED this project.
it was messy and fun…what more can a kid want?
Kids craft - scrapbook paper sihouettes

I actually like how these turned out so much that I am totally planning on whipping out some of my own (with some slightly different shapes, I am thinking holidays, possibly some for Ellie’s room). 
On the website we have it listed as Stars and Stripes, but my kids weren’t too excited about the star idea, so I whipped out a spider for the boys to go with the spooky halloween paper they choose and a butterfly for the girl.  Besides the spider and butterfly shown we will also have a rocket, a train, an owl, and a heart for kids to choose from. 
kids craft scrapbook paper silhouettes
The class is designed to be fun for all ages.  Registration is six dollars per kids, but if you register more than one child, or a child for more than one class it drops to five.  For kids three and under we do ask that Mom stays to help.  Oh and to make things fun for Mom we do hand out coupons good for 30% off one item. (Excludes Temple Picture, Family Portraits and Clocks).
For all of those who can’t join us, because you live to far way (because I know that is the only reason you wouldn’t be coming) don’t be to sad, next week I will post a tutorial and  list this fun project online as kit so you can make the craft at home!  It’s a perfect use for all those scraps of beautiful paper you haven’t been able to part with.
See you Tues!

2 comments: