February 11, 2013

Monday Morning Madness – Our Home Vinyl

 

I apologize for the skipping last week.  Between computer glitches and ANOTHER bout of the flu…I kind of gave up on life for about a week.  Finally feeling MUCH, MUCH better and the computer is working again!  Here is the post I wrote last week.  ENJOY!!

I don’t know about you but I am getting restless.   The cold and smog is starting to wear on me and I am ready for spring, which is a little depressing since Spring is still a long way off.  My solution??? This is the time of year that I start to turn my focus on my house.  It just seems like the perfect way to cheer myself up, and besides with out all the sparkle from Chirstmas the house feels like it needs it.

To help you on your way to providing some new decor to that will bring a smile to your face I thought this week I would share one of my favorite latest additions.  For those of you who follow us on FB you may remember this vinyl …you helped design it by leaving your feedback.

Our H

This our new Our Home vinyl decal.  I placed the vinyl on my pantry door in my kitchen with my Dry Erase Calendar from our Organize It collection above it.  It added a lot to an otherwise blank canvas.

Home-Accent-Vinyl-Our-Home-2Home-Accent-Vinyl-Our-Home 

Holly's House - Calendar 2

Reg. $7.95 through Sat. this vinyl will be on sale for 70% off (which will bring your grand total to about $2.30).  Use the code MAKEMEHAPPY.

LIMIT ONE PER PERSON PLEASE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment