Poppy Seed Projects has an immediate opening for a Retail/Customer Service Manager.
Supervises day to day operations of our store, providing leadership and direction to employees. Ensures customer experience is positive. Supervises online order fulfillment - ensuring all orders go out correctly and within a specific time frame. 30-40 hours per week, Monday through Saturday (closed Sunday).
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensures customers are happy through quality products, courteous employees and quick response to needs.
- Takes an active role in warehouse, inventory, merchandising, marketing and sales activities both online and in store to provide an example for store employees and to maintain familiarity with all phases of store operation.
- Implements sales promotions as directed.
- Facilitates monthly store meetings as required.
- Monitors activities of customer, personnel and store operations throughout the store, resolves problems that require immediate attention.
- Builds and maintains great business relationships with employees, vendors and suppliers.
- Provides direction to employees and delegates duties appropriate to skill and ability.
- Ensures that store operations and order fulfillment are being done as efficiently as possible.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
2-4 years retail or customer service experience required - 2 years in a management role preferred.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Proficient in Microsoft Office and generally quick at learning new programs on the computer - Photoshop experience preferred.
Great time management skills are essential including the ability to plan, organize, schedule, direct and coordinate.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
If you feel like you would be a good fit for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!