April 23, 2012

A WHOLE Two Months of SOS

I have to admit the last two months have not been the best .  It started with a c-section that would not heal, infections on the inside, infections on the outside, and some really ugly scar tissue (I know that’s probably a little TMI).
Than baby boy started crying. . . .and crying. . .and crying. . .and crying.  One day, no lying, he cried from 10:30 in the morning until 10:30 at night.  When my husband came home from work I am pretty sure this is what I looked like. . . .
The-Sword-in-the-Stone-classic-disney-5014096-768-576
Than the stomach aches started and let me tell you I was pretty sure I was going to die, or that at the very least I had stomach cancer.  Turns out it’s just an ulcer. (I’m such a wimp)
So nothing big, but enough to wipe this Mom of four OUT.  All I can say is thank heavens for modern medicines.  Baby boy went on some reflux medicine and I went on some serious antibiotics, (soon to be followed by some probiotics).
And now everyone is feeling much happier.

sword_in_the_stone__sketch_054_by_misscouzie-d3am1ot

1 comment:

  1. oh - i am so sad for you. having had 5 c-sections, i can understand how infections are definitely no bueno! I hope things get better soon! Take Care!!!

    ReplyDelete