March 17, 2012

Decorating For Spring

I seriously wait all year for Taipan and Rodworks and all of the other décor stores to pull out their spring décor.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE flowers, birds, greenery, and white, so spring and I get along well.  BUT I don’t just use this décor in the spring.  I decorate my house with things like fake potted tulips, and greenery. . .

DSC_1314




. . .fresh floral patterns like those in this great pillow I found at Ikea

DSC_1311
as well as baskets of greenery,  and art work that incorporates flowers.

DSC_1330

I love how these elements make it feel like a bit of the outside has worked it’s way into my home. 
Here are a few of my favorite Poppy Seed crafts that are in keeping with this decorating style.
HOMESWEETHOMEcopy
Bloom where planted 4x6
And of course depending on how you accent and the paint colors you use, several of our projects can be made to fit the light and airy feel of Spring.

Blue Antique Dot

Spring Blocks
DSC_0380
One of my all time favorites though, the Blook Where You are Planted Door Decal.Front Door Brightened
DSC_1320

1 comment: