July 1, 2011

FREEBIE FRIDAY - JULY VTing Tag




Hey all, Friday is almost over but I still have time to post a quick freebie. This is a visiting teaching gift tag designed for July. I tied mine onto some patriotic foamy soap from Bath & Body works (it is on sale for cheap right now!). I think it would also be super cute tied to a firework fountain or a box of sparklers, especially for a family with kids (mine would loooove it if that showed up at our door).

So if your summer is crazy like ours and you have had trouble getting out there, this is a quick way to let your ladies know that you are thinking about them or something fun to bring along on your visit. Have a fun and safe 4th!





3 comments:

  1. I love all your freebies! :) Sorry I don't comment on each post, but I always download them all, very gratefully. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were a big hit with my visiting teachees. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete