May 3, 2013

One More Sidewalk Sale Announcement – Personal items also for sale


I am not sure if all of this Sidewalk Sale propaganda is getting you excited about this awesome once a year sale, or if you are starting to feel like, okay we get it your having a sale!  Hopefully it is the first option.  BUT even at the risk of going over board we wanted to let you know that besides just the great sales (I will post a reminder of all the sales later tonight), AND all the cheap and awesome clearance items, Kim and I have also spent some time cleaning out our own homes and will have some fun little treats and treasures for sale.

Below are a few of the more impressive items.  I am totally willing to ship these items as well if anyone wants to email me at hollym@poppyseedprojects.com before the sale to claim them.

Pottery Barn Kids Bradly Twin: Set of two quilts and two shams - $95.00.  Set of 1 Sham and 1 Quilt - $55.00

There is a very small bleach spot on the corner of one of the blankets, but honestly I had to search for forever to even find it again.  They have also faded a tiny bit from washing, but not even enough that you would notice.  Other than that they are in absolute perfect condition.  I also have the matching shams for both.  I am willing to sell the blankets separately, but I would like to keep the blanket and there matching shames together as a set.

bedroom-decorating-ideas-1
bedroom-decorating-ideas      




Baby Girl Tidliwinks Nursery Set {From Target} – Everything seen below for $75.00
Second item up for sell is pretty much Ellie’s entire nursery.  Selling this is breaking my heart.  It’s like admitting to myself that I am not going to have any more kids.  I can always buy more bedding if I decide to have one more {and my some miracle it is another gilt) right?  It’s not like getting my tubes tied or having my husband snipped.  It’s just bedding. that’s what I keep telling myself.

bedroom-decorating-ideas-2
Included in the set is:
  • a crib bumper,
  • a crib sized quilt, a crib skirt,
  • a Pottery Barn Kids butterfly pillow,
  • two window curtains panels, and
  • two smaller curtains that I hand sewed and used to cover the opening on my changing table.  I am pretty much throwing this in for free. 
  • 1 Pink chamois changing pad cover. 
Everything came from Target.  The bumper pad, quilt and are part of the Tidliwinks Cottage Collection that is still available online, so you shouldn’t have a hard time finding matching crib sheets. 

bedroom-decorating-ideas-3

Everything is in pretty much brand new condition.  With the exception of the Pottery Barn Kids Pillow, it has lost a little bit of it’s shape. There are no tears, no stains and no fading.
  bedroom-decorating-ideas-4

Pottery Barn Kids Crystal Flower Chandelier with Four Pottery Barn Kids Gingham Lamp Shades - $115.00

This is in perfect condition.  I even have a box of extra flower crystal in case one breaks.
 
bedroom-decorating-ideas-6
bedroom-decorating-ideas-5

In addition I also have some random decorations including a ton of boys beach room accessories, some Pottery Barn Kids prints and some Pottery Barn bedding.  AND THAT’S JUST my stuff.  Who knows what Kim will have for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment