December 4, 2012

Monday Morning Madness, On Tuesday (:


Have you ever had one of those days, not really the worse day of your life kind of day. . .but just a really frustrating and exhausting day?  Well that was pretty much been my entire mon. of Nov.  Not the worse month of my life but defiantly an exasperating one.  I thought, (or at least really hoped) that Dec. would bring a clarity of mind, a calmness and peace brought on by the joy of the holidays. . .right?  Wow am I crazy!!  Today was another awesomely frustrating day brought on by my own spaciness (spell check is telling me that’s not a word, I’m using it anyway).  Among the many crazy things I didn’t remember to do, I forgot to charge the battery on my camera when I went to the store with  to take pictures of these fun new Christmas projects.  Yep I drove 20 minutes and was so proud of myself for remembering the camera in the first place and than got there and realized the battery was 100% dead.  Classic.  Luckily I have a phone, and really the pictures are not so bad, considering.  Well now that you know I don’t have my head screwed on straight let’s get to the deals. . . and the projects!

In case you didn’t know Kim and I have kids.  Yep real bonafide in the flesh kids.  I have four (see picture below for proof)

2012-21031-9

Kim has three (I keep telling her if she wants to stay sane she’ll stop there). 

WINTER 2012 038

As you probably all know kids are not so kind to Christmas decorations. 
 Broken-decorations

(I don’t even know where the angel’s body is.)

It’s also hard to find Christmas decoration that spark the magic of Christmas for your kids and at the same time is something you actually WANT to have your house.  Take Mr. and Mrs. Snowman below, they drive me crazy with their never ending merry song, and I personally think they are a little on the tacky side . . . but my kids can’t get enough of them.

Mr-and-Mrs-snowman 
Solution: Kim and I have been racking our brains to come up with stylish and cute decorations that your kids will LOVE pulling out year after year (and will survive year after year.) that we won’t dread seeing every Christmas. AND NOW we want to share them with you!!  AND BECAUSE this is Monday Morning Madness (on Tuesday) we will be offering them at 50% off!!  All of these projects are made of sturdy, solid, shatter resistant wood.
ELF BLOCKS – Reg. 7.95, SALE PRICE $3.97

**SOLD OUT AT SALE PRICE** (still available at regular price).

Elf-Blocks

ELF BEAD BOARD BLOCKS – Reg. $5.50 SALE PRICE - $2.75!  WOW THAT’S A STEAL

Elf-Bead-Board-Block

REINDEER CROSSING PLAQUE - Reg. $14.95, SALE PRICE:$7.47

***SOLD OUT AT SALE PRICE*** Still available at regular price.
Reindeer-Crossing

COUNT DOWN BLOCKS Reg. 10.95, SALE PRICE $5.45 (another rule breaker, technically this project isn’t new, but kids LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these so we thought we’d throw them in the pile).

count-down-blocks 
and last, but defiantly not least. Go ahead and let them play with our, NATIVITY BLOCK SET. REG. – $10.95, SALE PRICE $5.47

Nativity-Block-set


THE FINE PRINT (PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY, OR YOU WILL BE SAD),

In order to offer this rocking deal to as many people as possible quantities are limited (only five per item), so please play by the rules.  You are welcome to purchase a total of THREE DIFFERENT projects.  If you purchase more than three and more than one of the same project we will simply refund you your money and make the projects available for someone who wants to be on the nice list and reads the rules (don’t believe me, ask the people who tried some funny business on Cyber Mon.)  We don’t want to be mean here, we just want to share the love with as many people as possible and if one person buys everything up, there won’t be anything left for everyone else.  Sale ends Sat. at midnight, or until supplies last, which ever comes first).

To make your purchase click on the link below the pictures and add the projects to your cart and use the code CMAS4THEKIDS at check out.

We hope these mom and kid friendly projects will become a fun family tradition for many Christmas’s to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment