October 17, 2012

A Collection of Cute Ideas


No guest post this week, sorry!  BUT instead I thought it would be fun to show some of my favorite post by various bloggers featuring Poppy Seed Projects.  Most of them are fantastic tutorials, or great decorating tips.
Becky from The Crafting Chicks uses our Carson frame for her easy tutorial on how to paint stripes on a frame using painters tape.
Striped Picture frame
Vivienne from The V Spot Blog .com features one of our all time most popular plaques, the Hello Sunshine Plaque to show how she turned a mistake into one of my all time favorite plaques.



  distressed sign, shabby chic, hello sunshine, ombre, apple green, aqua, turquoise
I Also love how Holly from My Sisters Suitcase plaque’s turned out.  Her post offers a great tutorial on how to use texturizing cream.
mantel side
Hello Sunshine_shelf
Back to The Crafting Chicks for a more recent post.  Jamie uses one of our trim frames to show off her FREE printable.  I love how she painted her frame for her Halloween mantel blue, I would have never thought of that.
sm-owl
Steph from Some What Simple did this incredible pantry make over (a blog must have these days) an topped it off (literally) with the word SOUP using our mdf letters.  )I believe she used the 16” letters).
soup 30

3 comments: