June 11, 2011

{Cub Scout Freebies}

For the last FOUR years I have been the Webelos Leader for my little neighborhood cub scout troop {I know, I know Silver Beaver here I come!}.  The four prints below are a little something that I created for the boys to finish up their craftsman badge.  We used one of Poppy Seed’s small picture blocks and did the same thing as the Father’s Day blocks. . .prints on four side and picture of the boys on the fronts.
So all you cub scout leaders ENJOY!
A Scout Is
Be Prepared copyl
Do A copy
Weeblos copy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I just found these and love them for my little Webelo too. I used these to make small plaques for the Blue and Gold banquet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I am going to use them for our crossover ceremony. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete